Friday, August 12, 2011

I Just Realized I Have A Bald Spot In The Crown Of My Head Can Someone Help Me Out?

Black female 22. Twice in the past few years my hair fell out in the middle. The first was when my friend braided my hair weekly I noticed month later the middle was thinning. Then it broke off completely after I got kinky twist n it was so itchy. I kept itching not thinking much. When I took them out my hair came out in extensions. I wore a wig for months and when summer came around the middle hadn't fully grown in. I got it cut low at the barber to match the middle. A month later got a texturizer and soon after started going to the salon. Now the way I wore my hair created the impression the spot grew in. Then I decided to Sri k with the fade and since the summer of 2009 I been cutting my hair. Different tines I applied a texturizer or relaxer buy eventually it was cut cut since I cut my hair. All the time I kept saying I would grow my hair back. I decided in may I would be serious grow my hair and keep it natural. I got my last cut may 3rd. Nearly two months I'm seeing the familiE bald spot that I forgot about! I was always brushing my hair so it never occurrd to me that it was present. I was planning to wear a Afro but now I'm very unsure what it will look like when my hair grows more length. I been using castor and jojoba oil. Not for the bald spot buy growth in general. Either way I see no results seeing that the bald has become noticeable due to the rest of my hair growing. I have no idea what I can or should do to get my hair back. I was excited to grow my hair and now I'm feeling doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment