Monday, August 8, 2011

My first baby was a c-section?

I was 6 cm for 4.5 hours and on pitocin for 8 hours because i was overdue before they decided to do a c-section then while on the table after they pulled my baby out they told me I could never have a vaginal birth. I was crying, very upset. They said my pelvis is to small for babies to fit through, that my baby was stuck in there. I sit and look at my baby and think of the process and procedure and recount my recovery pain, still dealing with because my ueteris still didnt drop. And it makes me depressed that, that is the only way a baby can come out of me. It discourages me to have more kids and if I do it is only going to be just one more, because I will try for a boy than I am done. Has this happened to another woman I am just so upset about this and 3 weeks after everything it still bothers me. If someone who has the same issue could giv eme some guidance on how to work through the news on my own because I just cry about it all the time, and I even relive the c-section in my dreams. please no nasty comments

No comments:

Post a Comment