Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Job ideas for when i grow up?

Hey im going to be 12 in few months and now for some reason i'm really stuck on thinking of what I wanna be when I grow up. I do not want to be a doctor because i don't like cutting people open, I don't want to be a lawyer because i don't win arguments..and I was thinking of being a caretaker from seaworld or the zoo. But i'm really thinking of being a hair person. like someone who cuts hair and styles it. So if anyone has information on a hair stylist please let me know below. I would like to know how much money you get weekly or monthly, and stuff of that sort. If you don't, then please list some things I could be when i grow up. or some jobs i could get. Please leave out being doctor and lawyer because..well I already told you. but anyway please help me and 10 points for the best informative answer. thnk u so much luv u all xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment