Friday, August 12, 2011

What is the creepiest thing that has ever happened to you?

the weirdest thing ive ever had was almost like final destination... for weeks and weeks i have these dreams of anything... but not just anything, of kinda the future, i ave these dreams wear i dream it then it happens... the worst dream ive ever had was i dreamt my dad took me out in sum place private and tried to stab me and he killed me but i woke up before i died... 16 days latter... my dad tried to kill me... if it wasnt for my dream i would have nvr reached my hands out and stopped his hand from stabbing me... i nvr ever have a dream now that i dont take seriously... ive even had times wear i dream i get beaten up and robbed then i wake up with bruises and scrapes all over my body.. even woke up with a black eye before...

No comments:

Post a Comment